Pewabic tile with vintage Ford logo. This particular Pewabic tile was created just for the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant. The Pewabic tile measures approximately 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
Pewabic Pottery is located in Detroit, Michigan and was founded in 1903. The studio is known for its iridescent glazes, some of which grace notable buildings such as the Shedd Aquarium and Guardian Building. Pewabic tiles are even on display at notable galleries such as the Louvre in Paris, France.